The goal of this development project is to build a simple, color coded, large print user interface to a media player. This will allow a person with impaired vision the ability to play audio media with an in-expensive Android device.
- A simple, color coded user interface.
- Automatic sequential or random play order of audio files.
- Playback stops if no user interaction after a timed period. Device powerdown.
- Takeover of any hardware buttons to prevent accidental termination
- Restarts playback where stopped in the previous execution.
- Playback options can be changed.
Follow impaired vision player
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of impaired vision player!