Command line id3 tag editor which reads/writes id3v1 and reads all, writes almost all id3v2 frames, including attached pictures. It applies information from filepaths to tags and renames/organizes files into directories using their tag data.
- List complete id3 tag information saved in mp3 files, in full detail
- Convert id3v1 to id3v2 tag and vice versa
- Strip tags from mp3 files
- Remove any, add and modify almost any id3v2 frame type
- Copy or move mp3 files into directory structure given by a pattern, replacing wildcards by corresponding tag information
- Auto-apply information from filepaths to tags
- Extract and add attached pictures from/to id3v2 tag
- Print LAME tags and verify their checksums
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of id3ted!