ictk - Internet Chess ToolKit is a java based set of libraries and widgets useful for performing common tasks such as reading PGN, FEN, and generating legal moves. The net libraries convert ICS (Internet Chess Server) output into java objects.
- MOVED TO: http://jvarsoke.github.io/ictk
- Object oriented Chess game model (MVC based)
- Legal move generation
- Game history with variation support (alternative move suggestions)
- Move comment support in text and Numeric Annotation Glyphs (NAG)
- Standard Algebraic Notation (SAN) read/write support (internationalized for presentation in 16 languages)
- Moved to http://jvarsoke.github.io/ictk
- Portable Game Notation (PGN) read/write support (including move variations, and FEN)
- Forsyth-Edwards Notation (FEN) read/write support
- True MVC structure with board displays driven by game model events
- Command-line Board display
- Well documented. Sample code also provided.
- FICS support (circa 2003)
Follow ictk - Internet Chess ToolKit
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ictk - Internet Chess ToolKit!