iAlertU is an alarm system for your Apple MacBook that uses the built in motion detection to trigger the alarm and the iSight to capture the image of the thief.
Among many other features, it incorporates the ability for users with iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to connect to and control iAlertU remotely.
- iPhone integration (0.71 and later)
- Snow Leopard Support
- Leopard 10.5.8 Support (up to v0.69 only)
- Auto arming at login
- Option screenshot capture with every iSight photo.
- Support for multi-screen Mac's
- Command line support for manual snaps; good for remote access.
- Multi-lingual support for German, Dutch, French, English, Spanish and Korean
- CoreLocation support. iAlertU will attempt to locate your Mac for you!
- Integrated login item support.
- Applescript support (0.69 and later).
- Spoken alarm (0.70 and later)
- Configurable device filters (0.70 and later)
- User selectable sounds and logo (0.70 and later)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I'm using OS X 10.11.4. 1. When I try to arm the alarm, the alarm immediately alert. 2. When I close lid, the alarm disarm but arm whenever I open the lid back. 3. The password can key in again if I key in wrongly by hitting the backspace then key in the correct password. 4. If I quit and enter the app again, it won't sound when I arm but still will sound after few seconds even though nobody is touching the laptop.
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user. It supports almost any application yoou need! Really usefull
Good program for teaching in a computer lab. Installation was a little tricky, but figured it all out. Nice work!
Very good, but i could not change the attachment encoding (default is quoted-printable, it's bad).
Works, very small, no complaints.