Hyperion is an open source ambient light implementation controlled primarily by an Raspberry Pi. The main features of Hyperion are:
1. Low CPU load. For a led string of 50 leds the CPU usage will typically be below 2% on a non-overclocked Pi.
2. Json interface which allows easy integration into scripts.
3. A command line utility allows easy testing and configuration of the color transforms (Transformation settings are not preserved over a restart at the moment...).
4. Priority channels are not coupled to a specific led data provider which means that a provider can post led data and leave without the need to maintain a connection to Hyperion. This is ideal for a remote application (like our Android app).
5. HyperCon. A tool which helps generate a Hyperion configuration file. The tool will also remember your settings from the previous run.
6 Android remote control to set a static color.
7.Kodi-checker which checks the playing and screensaver status of Kodi
Be the first to post a review of hyperion-project!