GWtool README - gwtool.sf.net
The GWtool package provides a few simple tools that may come in handy when working
with gravitational waves. GWtool is written in Fortran 2003/8 and requires libSUFR
* gw_coalescence_pmax: Calculates the maximum initial period that can coalesce within a certain time
* gw_coalescence_time: Calculates the time needed to reach a certain Porb (default 0) using gravitational-wave evolution
* gw_coalescence_time_from_f0: Calculates time of coalescence for a LIGO binary from certain frequency f0
* gw_eta2q: Compute the symmetric mass ratio η from the asymmetric mass ratio q
* gw_final_period: Calculates the orbital period of a detached stellar binary after a given time of GW evolution
* gw_isco: Calculates isco properties for a black hole with given mass and spin
* gw_ligo_mcmc_injection: Create an inspiral injection xml to use for lalinference_mcmc
* gw_ligo_xml2screen: Print the contents of a LIGO/Virgo injection.xml file to screen
* gw_m1m2-mceta: Compute chirp mass and symmetric mass ratio from the individual masses
* gw_match_wfs: Match two time-domain waveforms in specified files
* gw_mceta-m1m2: Convert the chirp mass and symmetric mass ratio to individual masses
* gw_q2eta: Compute the symmetric mass ratio η from the asymmetric mass ratio q
For installation instructions, see INSTALL.
Copyright 2007-2013 AstroFloyd - astrofloyd.org
This file is part of the GWtool package.
This is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this code (LICENSE). If not, see