Grasshopper is an open source and free (speech & beer) responsive-design web application to control Bticino MyHome.
Use any device
Since Grasshopper is a browser-based application, you can use a browser on any device to access Grasshopper. Thanks to its responsive-design support, the Grasshopper interface will adapt to the screen-size of your device.
Choice of server-platform
Grasshopper is a web application that can run from different web servers.
The Grasshopper appliance runs on DietPi with Lesp (Nginx+SQLite+PHP).
The Grasshopper application has been tested on Lesp and LAMP+SQLite. (Both documented in following chapters).
The only requirement is that SQLite is used as a database. You can read more about this in following chapters.
Choice of MyHome Gateway
Grasshopper can communicate not only through the official Bticino Gateways (eg. MH20x / F452 / F454) but also network-connected touchscreens can be used (eg. 3,5" / 10")
- Control lights (ON/OFF/DIM)
- Control motorised Shutters (UP/DOWN/STOP)
- Completely web-based; with responsive design
- Instantaneous UI updates when a light status changes
- Developed for Bticino Myhome
- Connect through "non-offical" gateways such as network-connected touch screens (as from V4)
- Available as appliance (for n00bs)... as from V5
- Available as application (for adventurers)
- Continuously innovated by a motivated team
- Open community where your expertise is welcomed
Be the first to post a review of Grasshopper Web App!