Library which allows developper to access the hardware features of GP2X (personal entertainment player created by a Korean company: GPH). Software emulation is provided on PC through SDL.
- Add GP2X F200 layout for Windows Emulation.
- More than 32 TV-Out and LCD video custom mode.
- All video planes: YUV, OSD, SPU, RGB and Cursor
- Dual CPU programming
- Dual Hardware Blitters
- HID supports for : mouse, keyboard and game devices
- Non-Interlaced Legacy Video Support (stop flicker the CRT - perfect for 8-bit emul.)
- TV Close-Caption
- Clock and Power Management
- Direct Memory and I/O Access (including via the TV-OUT chip : CX25874)
- SDL Video Emulation Rendering
- F200 detection and touchpad support
- RGB 16-colors debug text mode
- Pixel Color Conversion (RGB, YUY2, YUVA, ...)
- Sequential file .BMP frame dump (on PC)
Follow GP2X Hardware Library
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?