GMLib (Google Maps Library) are components that encapsulate the GoogleMaps API to administrate a map, markers, polygons, rectangles, polylines,.... All objects that you can put into a map. Actual components
- TGMMap: component to use the Google Maps map
- TGMMarker: component to show markers
- TGMInfoWindow: component to show a balloon with information
- TGMPolyline: component to show polylines
- TGMPolygon: component to show polygons
- TGMRectangle: component to show rectangles
- TGMCircle: component to show circles
- TGMGeoCode: component to geocoding
- TGMDirection: component to get routes
- TGMElevation: component to calc elevations
- TGMGroundOverlay: component to show images
- Delphi 6, 7, 2007, 2009
- RAD Studio 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4
Compatible for VCL and FMX.
For more information visit my blog at
Follow Google Maps Library
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I've only played with the mega demo for a short time but the bits I have seen look great!!! Directions between points, information on those points. polygons, polylines are nice extras. Looks amazing with tons of cool features! WELL DONE and THANKS!
Cool, feature-rich, up-to-date, stable package. * A full set of components to support the latest Google Maps API. * Do everything you can do in GM web interface inside your Delphi / C++Builder applications. * Powerful events to suit the most fastidious needs. * Geocoding support to locate and retrive addresses. * Support for drawing areas and figures on the map. * Support for markers (adding / deleting / customizing). * Works through a standard TWebBrowser, which gives it additional flexibility and allows for tracking the browser's events apart from TGMMap's. Highly recommended!