Fuse for macOS is a macOS port of The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse) (an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones).
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator
- Supports several models (including the 128, Timex and Russian clone machines)
- Quite faithful emulation of the display and sound
- Support many snapshot formats including Z80, SNA and SZX snapshots
- Support TAP, TZX and PZX virtual-tape files
Fuse is one of the few (only?) cross-platform Speccy emulators that genuinely tries to fit in UI-wise on every platform. Thus, it looks and feels like a native macOS app—just the way it should be.
Probably the best ZX Spectrum emulator around. Emulates even the Spanish Spectrums. Sin duda el mejor emulador de ZX Spectrum; capaz de emular incluso los modelos españoles de ZX Spectrum 128 e Inves
Love this emulator. Thanks for keeping it alive & the recent update. Have you got any plans to add emulation to the openemu.org project? I think their front end & the Fuse emulation would make a fantastic combination.
google fuse for osx kernel panic and you'll get "About 1,640,000 results" for a reason. proceed with caution.