Note: The Functy and libsymbolic code has now moved to GitLab:
This project has been left here for archival purposes.
Functy is a 3D graph drawing package. It allows Cartesian, spherical and parametric curve functions to be plotted and altered quickly and easily. This immediacy and the vivid results promote fun exploration of 3D function.
Rendering is performed entirely on the GPU to improve visuals and performance.
Ubuntu functy PPA: https://launchpad.net/~flypig/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
- Render 3D cartesian, polar coordinate and parametric curve functions in real time
- Animate functions using a time variable
- Explore functions by translating, zooming and rotating using the mouse
- All rendered on the GPU using shaders for speed
- Export in PLY, STL and SVX format for 3D modelling and printing
- Export bitmap renders or animations as PNG.
Be the first to post a review of Functy!