Here you will find a simple port of Fuduntu components to Enterprise Linux.
Please be aware that this port is technically unsupported. These components are available as-is, however I will update them from time to time, as I have time.
If you have questions, you are welcome to ping me in #fuduntu on Freenode (IRC).
- Grab the latest CentOS or Scientific Linux 6.x 64bit installation media.
- Install selecting a Desktop or Minimal Desktop installation.
- Download install_fuduntu.sh from this site.
- Execute install_fuduntu.sh as root
When complete, the following components will be installed:
- Fuduntu Theme, Logos, and Backgrounds
- Faenza Icon Pack
- Freetype Infinality
- Google's Droid Fonts
- Cairo Dock 3
- Netflix Desktop
- Chromium Browser
- Linux Kernel 3.4.x
Additional packages may be ported and added in the future, time permitting.
*** 32bit CentOS is not supported.
*** Installation will replace CentOS system packages including the kernel.