Current latest release: 1.2
- Added a simulation for modeling trading behavior of loads and local energy generators (HEMS).
- Added a simulation of the one player pong game (SinglePong).
- Added a simulation of the pong game (Pong).
- Accelerated SwissSystem ranking. It supports odd number of players.
- Fixed reading of configuration file for NNGA.
- Fixed FullTournament ranking.
- Fixed Simple soccer and Robot soccer problems.
- Player placement in robot soccer simulations is now exactly symmetrical
- Added progress bar to the sidebar to visualize the process of evolution (only for Mac OS).
- Results of a simulation can be browsed and replayed without opening the result file
- Results can be browsed and replayed when a simultaion is paused
- New problems, representation and optimization components
- Better grouping of simulation results in interactive mode
- CreateScripts: Removed the -server flag from the scripts.
- ComponentCreator: issues with nested package directories has been fixed
- Included .class files are now compiled properly with Java 1.6
- Included FastMath library has been updated to the newest version
- The function getUniqueName() has been renamed to getHash() to prevent confusion
- Details shown on the GUI are now alphabetically sorted
- Fixed templates for ComponentCreator
- Fixed problem when removing MultiProblems
- Added Simulated Robot Soccer component (needed by simsoccer)
- Various performance and bug fixes
- added command line parameter:
-l : lists the installed components
-r COMPONENT_NAME removes the specified component
- Added a Mealy FSM representation
- First sourceforge release