An upstream source site housing the original files for this mirror is no longer available.
With this software, you can create one or more "virtual disks" on your PC/PDA. These disks operate exactly like a normal disk, with the exception that anything written to one of them is transparently, and securely, encrypted before being stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Highly portable - Offers a portable mode, eliminating the need to install to the computer, there is also FreeOTFE Explorer; a system which allows FreeOTFE volumes to be accessed without installing software, and on computers where no administrator rights are available.
- Easy to use - A full wizard is included for creating new volumes.
- PC and PDA versions available. Encrypted data on your PC can be read/written from your PDA and vice versa.
- Support for encryped Linux volumes (Cryptoloop "losetup," dm-crypt, and LUKS).
- Available in multiple languages.
- Optional support for smartcards and security tokens.
- Powerful - Supporting numerous hash (including SHA-512, RIPEMD-320, Tiger) and encryption algorithms (Including AES, Twofish, and Serpent) in several modes (CBC, LRW, AND XTS), providing a much greater level of flexibility than a number of other OTFE systems.
- Encrypted volumes can be file, partition, or disk based.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I absolutely consider this software one of the best app I at all times tried! => consider having a look at this site for Free keys : www.scripts4geeks.com
While the author of this brilliant piece of software has submerged, I can only praise it.
We've released the FreeOTFE x64 Signed Device Driver. There is also a trial version for the sample. (It will expire until 2014/11/20.) It was not possible to unfortunately be a free of charge in order to attach a digital signature, but the retail version if until 2014 the end of September, it will be offered at the special price of $ 10. Our site Please search 'Digital Signed software distribution Project' Thanks, G.K.Applet Digital Signed software distribution Project
This does not currently work on windows 7 and above without an extra step after installing to enable windows 'test mode'. The project has been relaunched/forked as 'DoxBox', which runs on Windows 7 and above. To find it google 'doxbox encryption'.
Needed a portable encryption program and possibility to make encrypted volumes. This seemed like a good solution until i found out i cant use it on my computers (W7 and W8.1). Or any other pc i have acces to since they are all (W7 or W8) and the system need's signed drivers to install the drivers. Plz sign your Cryptography Programs Drivers and i will change it to 4/5 stars for all the options it seems to have. Best Regards, Darkyere