full-blown GTA 3 -SA clone. Done in Game Maker. The game implements relistically the possibility to get in various vehicles and go around, jump (also on houses and ramps). This is a sort of reference that shows to also to the geenral public (so not only C/C++ programming nerds) how such a thing is made: vehicles on hilly terrain, obstacles, and collision with them... environment with optimised viewdistance and day/night cycle (so I mean atmosphere).
- pretty relistic vehicle physics: based on single rigid-body dynamics
- colorful environment to let player try all sorts of stunts with vehicles
- Day/ night cycle with continuous change of color and illumination, to create urban, typical European city atmosphere.
- buildings and vehicles positions are randomly generated each time the program is started, so if you don't find stunt structures to support your needs, just restart and see
- keys "8" and "9" allow to redure / increase view-distance to allow best fluidity of gameplay.
Be the first to post a review of Freedom3D_GM !