Frapper features a node-based scene model with plugins for node types, a model-view-controller architecture, a panel-oriented user interface and a viewport using the Ogre 3D render engine. Frapper is developed at Filmakademie/Institute of Animation.
- Node-based application framework focused on 3D animation
- Network editor allows setting up a 2D/3D scene by creating nodes connect them
- Real-time capabilities designed for interactive and offline rendering
- Extensible compositing and shading framework
- Functionality can be extended easily through plugin architecture
- Panel-oriented user interface with Viewport based on Ogre3D
- Collada-based XML configuration and scene description
- Load assets from common DCC tools with available Ogre Exporter
- Alembic and OpenEXR Import/Export (planned)
- Variety of exisiting plugins for Geometry, Animations, Composeting and Rendering
Be the first to post a review of Frapper!