Do you worry if Fraps (or other computer video capture tool) is giving you accurate colors? Do you wish you had some kind of standard, recordable (DirectX 9) source with known colors? Well, that's what this is, so you're in luck.
- Reference colors, marked with their correct values.
- Resolution test pattern for checking color subsampling artifacts, etc.
- Full screen or window mode.
- Customizable: disable some overlays, change background (see readme)
- Background image loaded randomly from a folder.
- Optional vertical sync or time-based frame rate limit.
- Microstutter research: runs at a consistent, high frame rate
- Microstutter research: optional rainbow overlay.
- Microstutter research: optional 'traveling line' overlay.
- Microstutter research: each frame is numbered and timestamped.
- Microstutter research: add a short delay every 17 frames.
- For more info, click "Browse All Files" above to see the ReadMe.
Nice simple lightweight program for shader testing purposes and more!