Fraps has the ability to tell us the amount of time each frame took to display. With this program, it becomes easy to view this information as a chart, in overview or in fine detail. Hopefully this will help the Fraps user community to spot troublesome hardware or software setups.
- Format Fraps benchmark file as a chart of frame render times
- Reveals outlier frames (much worse than average render times)
- A tool for microstutter analysis
- A way to communicate performance issues to others on line
- Compare performance impact of different game and graphics settings
- For more info, click "Browse All Files" above to see the ReadMe.
Helped me verify perfomace changes between confierations.
Nice work ! Great project.
frafsbenchview is small and works nicely