Foreval is compiler of mathematical expressions (formulas) (directly to x86-32 CPU/FPU comand) given as string at run-time. Present as "dll" library and Delphi component. Can be compiled in FPC (Lazarus). Examples for Delphi, FPC, C++(Builder, MSVC), VB6, FreeBasic, VB.NET. (math parser,math expression parser,evaluate formula, evaluator, symbolic, differentiation, derivative ) (v.188.8.131.52)
- Unlimited length and nested of expression
- Built-in main arithmetic and special functions.
- Built-in main algorithmic commands.
- Adding internal and external variables (extended, double, single, integer), arrays and parameters.
- Adding external functions with unlimited and indefinite number of variables.
- Adding external functions in one line.
- Symbolic and numeric differentiation (also for the added functions).
- Optimisation of a code.
- Supported string types: UTF16, WideString, AnsiString, UTF8
Be the first to post a review of foreval!