FOPLaboratory is meant to help the developer of XSL/FO style-sheets.
This utility shall facilitate the repeated transformation of one and the same XML-file to PDF. Its main feature is therefor the capability to restore the configuration of one transformation job for a later run. When XML-contents or the XSL style-sheet change, you can just execute FOPLaboratory and immediately start processing to create an updated PDF-file.
On the other hand, FOPLaboratory lets you swiftly exchange XSL-sheets to generate different PDF-files from one and the same XML-contents.
The published project files contain the C++/Qt source-code of the program.
I am accepting donations. The money is going into the renovation of a farm-house and a barn, as well as into the construction of our domestic wet-park.., some animals.., fruit-trees and stuff. TIA !
- transform arbitrary XML-files with XSL/FO
- calls the fop executable in an external process
- remember settings (files and configuration) for the next program session
- immediately apply modifications to XML or XSL and test
- open the main XSL-sheet or any of the included files for modification directly from the main-dialog
- create output as PDF or FO
- immediately verify results
- configure your favorite editor for XML and XSL
- configure your favorite viewer-application for PDF
- configurable XML syntax-highlighting in the internal editor
- when installed, call tidy on the content of the internal editor
- a small and simple utility, which should run on any platform which supports Qt
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I have tested version 0.8.2 today (24/08/2015) with the new FOP 2.0 and it works, too, even with the old configuration file from FOP 1.1. I am the developer of this program, so do not expect a statement on the quality of this software.