A desktop application for personal and home budgeting.
- Create customized month-to-month budgets
- Familiar, easy-to-use spreadsheet-like interface
- Organize your budget items using Categories and Folders
- Colour coded budget worksheet identifies budget items and folders as Earning, Spending, Saving, or Giving
- Collapsible budget worksheet rows allow you to view as much or as little detail as you want
- Assign memos to budget entries (great for remembering why a particular budget value was chosen!)
- Track actual spending habits by importing transactions from your online banking site
- Compare planned monthly budgets with actual totals
- View and compare annual budget and actual totals using the Summary view
- View transactions for any date or budget item, folder, or category
- Smart calculation of monthly and annual balances that uses budgeted or actual data depending on current date
- Manual entry of transactions supported in conjunction with transaction importing
- Drag and drop transactions to assign them to your budget items
- Split transactions into multiple transactions that can be assigned to separate budget items
- Balance calculator tool estimates how much money you will have in the future
- Create multiple budget files as needed
- Automatic updating of files created with previous versions of Fussbudget
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?