GT.M[tm] is a vetted industrial strength, transaction processing application platform consisting of a key-value database engine optimized for extreme transaction processing throughput & business continuity.
- Key-value database files into the TB range (unlimited aggregate database sizes)
- ACID (Atomic, Consistent, Isolated, Durable) transactions
- Large scale replication for business continuity
- Thousands of concurrent users at largest production sites
- Plug-in architecture for database encryption
I need to process text, such as word lists, definitions, footnotes, and so on, for writing/editing/translating projects. GT.M turns out to be the perfect solution for my needs. I don't know why I didn't discover it a long time ago. Thank you FIS-GTM!
Thanks for Fis-gtm, it's perfect!
How many guys using GT.M? the forum is very lonely !
Excellent professional NoSQL database with many features, such as: - superior scalability; - good performance; - reliability, honed over the years of development; - not demanding to resources; - opensource; - and more. This is better, IMHO, than Redis, CouchDB and other NoSQL databases. I use it over seven years on more than 50 servers with Debian GNU\Linux, and i fully satisfied with the results. Thanks to the developers!