FileRally collects your most recently used and most frequently used files into one virtual folder. The files you use constantly and the files you modified yesterday are there at your fingertips without folder navigation.
With FileRally you can
- Specify folders containing files to watch
- Specify number of files to display
- View files as names, icons, or a detailed list
- Sort the detailed list by name, size, date, or use count
- Double click files to open them with their default application, or
- Open files with the application of your choice
v1.3 is for 64-bit systems only. Use v1.2 with 32-bit systems.
- Watches and counts file modifications
- Maintains list of recently modified files
- Maintains list of frequently modified files
- Allows setting of default application for a file type
- Allows manual setting of use counts