Run your own photo website. Camera Life is PHP software you can run to show your photos on your own website. Camera Life is easy to setup and customize if want to blend it in with the rest of your site.
- Users can upload photos using an upload web form, FTP access, iPhoto export, iPhone app, Mac/Windows/Linux software, digikam, or any other product that supports the Gallery Remote protocol.
- Photos are organized heirarichally (by folders) and by albums and topics (sort of like what other people call keywords/tags).
- Camera Life can host photos saved on Amazon S3, a remote FTP/SFTP server, rsync.net (using the 'remote' module and SFTP connection), or a Flickr account.
- The HTML interface is themable, but includes out-of-the-box support for a custom iPhone/iPod theme, pretty URLs, AJAX (that falls back without JS), OpenSearch, and RSS.
- If someone accesses your site and changes all the photo descriptions or adds lame comments, you can easily go into the administrator page and revert it.
Follow Camera Life
Process inefficiencies are a drain on any business, no matter how big or small, so speeding up your workflow is an absolute essential. Download the FREE Top 5 Process guides to better understand how workflow automation looks within each line of business like IT, Sales, Finance, and Human Resources. Remember, just because you’ve established a process within your organization or department, it doesn’t mean that it’s working as well as it could be.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Camera Life!