A utility for use by film photographers for keeping track of critical facts about images taken on a roll of film, just as digital cameras do automatically. Load your scanned images and have the app write the ExIf information directly to them.
- Store information about 35mm Film Exposures
- Store each roll as a file
- Write ExIf and XMP notes to scans once developed
- Add film information to ExIf information of digital copies
- Embedd copyright information
- Store critical film information in XMP, such as developing solution and develop date
- Track original negatives by roll ID and frame number
- Tag images with important keywords
- Backup/restore settings
- Record developing time and exposure index
- NOTE: Requires .NET Framework 3.5
Follow ExIf 35
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it FREE for 30 days!