ETFOMM (Enhanced Transportation Flow Open-source-simulation Microscopic Model) is sponsored by a US DOT SBIR Program. The objective of the project is to establish a transportation flow simulation software program and its Application Program Interface.
ETFOMM can be used as a DLL as a substitute for CORSIM in the TSIS package. It is compatible with TRAFED and TRAFVU.
ETFOMM can also be used as a separate executable from a Windows or Linux command line.
ETFOMM may also be linked into another application using the provided Application Programming Interface (API).
TRAFVU and TRAFED are trademarks of ITT Industries, Inc., Systems Division.
- Cross Platform (Windows, Linux)
- Microscopic traffic flow simulation
- Models freeways, surface streets, corridors
- Models various types of vehicles, including emergency vehicles, buses and bikes
- Models traffic signals and ramp meters
- Timestep variable from 0.01 second to 1 second
- Compatible with TSIS, TRAFED, TRAFVU
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
how can i compile these source codes in to .exe file