EPG Collector is a Windows package for collecting the EPG data from DVB or ATSC streams in EIT, MHEG5, OpenTV, MediaHighway, FreeSat and PSIP formats and creating an XMLTV file. It can also import the data to 7MC or DVBViewer.
- EPG grabber for DVB and ATSC broadcast data
- Processes EIT, MHEG5, OpenTV, MHW1 and 2, FreeSat, PSIP, Dish Network and Bell TV Extended EPG
- Supports DVB-S, DVB-T, DVB-C, ATSC terrestrial or cable and Clear QAM
- Supports Sat>IP tuners (DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C)
- DiSEqC support for 2 - 16 port switches plus custom commands.
- Processes MPEG2 transport stream (.ts) files
- EPG Centre GUI for setting up parameters with comprehensive tuning files
- Creates XMLTV compliant file or imports to 7MC and DVBViewer
- DVBLogic TVSource plugin for seamless collection
- Metadata lookup to enhance broadcast data
can any Auckland users please advise the correct frequency to try. I am advised that the default frequency may not be correct. I am line of sight to Sky Tower. The program seems to run, but comes back with 'Error 13' (not able to get any data). thanks
uhmm guys somebody wants to tell me how this work and network diagram of it in order to receive data?
It does what it says it does. There is a little bit of a learning curve when new to EPG Collector, but anyone with some PC knowledge will work it out. Support response is brilliant. Quick. Helpful. Fixes the problems.
Great open source XMLTV project that allows for extra meta data to be added to create a verry complete guide file.