Enigma is a puzzle game inspired by Oxyd on the Atari ST and Rock and Roll on the Amiga. The object of the game is to find uncover pairs of identically colored Oxyd stones. Simple? Yes. Easy? Certainly not! Hidden traps, vast mazes, laser beams, and, most of all, countless hairy puzzles usually block your direct way to the Oxyd stones ...
- Puzzle game with a dexterity component.
- Non violent - a game for young and old.
- More than 1000 different levels guarantee longtime entertainment.
- Translated to many languages.
- High-resolution 2D graphics.
- Realistic physics simulation.
- More than 500 different game objects.
- Available for all Windows versions, Mac OSX, most Linux distributions, many other Unix versions.
- Completely free! (GPL License)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This program has problems. I decided to select full screen mode. This was at the wrong resolution so Windows 10 pops up a message box which conveniently blocks the buttons on the program. So I can't reset it, and if closed and opened, it goes right back to the same (bad) resolution, meaning I'll have to uninstall and reinstall the program. Hopefully there is a config file or registry settings I can reset before having to do that.
very good project, thanks!
Here is a game of intelligence and it is fascinating to me on the weekends.