EMPloyee Time TRACKer for the Linux Desktop. Made in Gambas2, data in MySQL. Register start/stop/pause/job/location. Plan is 1) have a simple personal timetracker on KDE. 2) integrate with Employear; use as time tracker to deliver data > Employear. Tip: Alternative if you don't want to use a database: AgendaXML (uses xml file in user home dir) agendaxml.sourceforge.net.
- time tracker fits KDE desktop, might work on other Linux desktops
- register start time, stop time with simple push of button
- store in mysql database
- optional job name or code and description for timeline
- optional job location (home/office or lab1/lab2 or customer1/customer2, etc...)
- store in text file at failing database access (planned)
- minimal very small window and extended window with more options (planned)
- remember previous job and offer it for new registration
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of EmpTTrack!