=== Oppose CISPA for a free and open Internet ===
Read more here: http://bit.ly/13sePQc
Empire Browser is a free and open source web browser. Simple and easy to use, it is perfect for desktops, laptops and tablet PCs! The current version, Empire 1.5 "Houston" offers massive bug fixes and an interface overhaul.
:3 Thanks for over 5,000 downloads on 7 sites!
- Single-tab browsing: Multi is so overrated...
- Clean interface: Because we have a janitor
- Bing search bar: We don't like Google too much. Deal with it.
- Private Browsing [EXPERIMENTAL]: Private and Secure
- Panic Button: Make your screen disappear in a flash!
- Social bookmarks: This title may be misleading...
- Integrated Notetaking Software [BETA]: NinjaNotes is plain awesome...ish
- Active Development: Because we have nothing else to do
- Extensive Features: We have a little of everything
- Developer Tools: Source code and page properties make your job a bit easier!
- Ease of Use: This is a no-brainer
- Support for Windows 8: But not Metro...
- Fun Easter Eggs: Try to press F8 or F9...
- Compability with IE Plug-ins: We're too lazy to make our own layout engine
- Empire Update: Updates in an instant!
- SmartSearch: Change your default search engine at the click of a button
Get Chrome, cloud, or IE. I don't think you should get this.
Cool web browser just make the buttons smaller and better installer please!
Dear Mr. Aram, All technical concerns should be filed in the tickets section (found it the menu above). Please make sure you are using Windows XP, Vista or 7 (please note that Windows 8, OS X, Linux or any other operating system is not supported in the latest version of Empire Browser) with the Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework or above installed on your computer. We are aware of the full screen problems and have fixed them in Empire 1.5, which will soon be released. Also, we did over 10 hours of testing for our browser, and have verified it works with the following 3 computers and everything in between: -Windows 7 (Intel i3) with .NET 4.5 -Windows 7 (AMD V140 with .NET 3.5 -Windows XP SP3 (Intel Celeron D) with .NET 4 For your final concern, we would like to note that including source code in an installer is an absurd idea that would go against our mission of providing a lightweight and minimal browser that takes little memory. Source code is available on the Empire Browser Developer Network, which is reached through the EBDN menu tab on our official website, located at empirebrowser.weebly.com About your installer concern, an emergency patch will be released featuring an installer on Tuesday. We apologize for any disruptions resulting from this unfortunate case of human error. Thank you for your time. -EBDN Staff Edit: Empire Browser 1.0 has been confirmed to be able to run under Windows 8 with the .NET 4.5 Framework. We believe the error to be the fault of your computer's outdated hardware or missing software or drivers.
Hello Ruo Fan, I tried your two browseres, French and English, but the first one doesn't work (nothing happens when you click on a button) and the second one, I saw you don't know how to put your web browser in full screen. Please test your browser before posting them. Your web browser doesn't have any installer and it is not even open source. Don't take that personal! I can help you for your web browser at any time because we se each other almost everyday. iEs Technologies