RTOS written in C++ for LPC23xx (ARM7) microcontroller. Also port for windows exists, but it is not fully functional yet.
Preemptive, powerfull RTOS which i use on PCM for Mustang 2005 V6 cologne engine.
- Preemptie kernel, 8 priorities, priority based scheduler with round robin for same priority level
- Implements its own memory management, only new/delete supported
- Microframework for application's tasks
- Semaphores, timers, queues, etc...
- Written in C++, i tried to eliminate defines and asm.
Be the first to post a review of AOS!