DyDo is an AI developed as "mod" of the freeware RTS game Warzone 2100. You can play with DyDo AI in skirmish and multiplay games. Warzone 2100 is a 3D real-time strategy game that was released in 1999. It's source code was liberated in december 2004.
- fix - fixed a bug in defendBase event which caused a negative value to be passed to the array storing the def structs
- fix - fixed a bug which caused AI to set itself to a not existing personality (#5)
- fix - fixed a bug which caused AI not able to assign supercyborgs to cyborg team
- change - Added event to shut down AI when neither factories nor droids are left, possibly this fixes some bugs too.
- change - Cyborgs units are taken into account to check when the combined attack can be performed, this causes AI to attack more often
- change - Improved a bit VTOL target search when base is under attack.
- change - Research speed has been increased (not via a cheat!) -> less checks or power status are made.
- change - General 4 (cyborg AI) builds only on factory and does not build tanks anymore
- change - Force power upgrades withouth checking power status
- change - DyDo builds few AA defences in the base range without power check
Be the first to post a review of DyDo AI for Warzone 2100 RTS game!