DupTerminator - a program to search, delete, move, and rename duplicate file by comparing MD5 hash. The program is free and open source software.
- Sort groups of duplicate by column.
- Select files in a specific folder, in a folder in the groups that have all folders from the selected group, by date, by name length, by specified name.
- Rename files, moving files.
- Delete to recycle bin.
- Load / Save the list of duplicates.
- Change program font, font and color of list duplicates.
- English, Russian, Portuguese language in xml.
this is a relay good program exactly what i needed
Don't be buying into DuplicateFilesDeleter. It doesn't do anything more than any of these free programs already do. Also note that they must be desperate, posting comments on here, pretending that they are reviewing a program on here when in fact they are just trying to advertise their program. Shameful really.
Just used this one.But DuplicateFilesDeleter is the one that I like most.It is a simple to use, but very effective tool to locate duplicate files in one or more selected search paths.It scans the files and compares them based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy.You can then choose to delete the selected duplicate or original files. The program is multi-threaded which enhances the performance immensely & performs scans very quickly.
Very fast. Very easy to use. Crashes when it gets over 310K files. Unclear how to specify folders to ignore.