Flexible Semantic Peer-to-Peer Simulator (FlexSemanticP2P). This framework supports the simulation of Java based loose-coupled, light-weight P2P application running environment and API. Via this, a user can quickly construct her simulation of semantic P2P applications just concentrating on her business logic of application.
- Flexible architecture for loose-coupled component management for semantic based P2P applications
- Semantic P2P toolbox: topology generation, ontology toolkit, reasoning, etc.
- Default routing, replication, non-semantic item selection components.
- Dynamic Semantic Data Replication (DSDR)
- Configurable system runtime tracer