C# Wrapper for OpenAL via OpenTK allowing the playing of Ogg Vorbis files on any platform supporting Mono/.Net & OpenAL. Incorporates csvorbis & TagLibSharp from the Mono SVN.
- Use Ogg Vorbis files in your .Net application without worrying about encoding/decoding
- Supports editting of Tags via TagLibSharp without needing additional DLLs
- Has Seek By Time capability
- Threaded (non-blocking) player
- Only needs DragonOgg.dll & OpenTK.dll to be distributed (csvorbis & TagLibSharp are compiled in)
Simple and good. Just what I needed. Also thanks for creating some simple examples! :)