--- On February 25, 2014 the project has been updated to a newer version (Dog 3.0) and moved to GitHub. ---
Dog is a software-based gateway used for controlling domotic environments in a vendor-independent way, thanks to its high-level semantic device modeling strategy and its driver architecture that allows to support different domotic plant technologies.
- Compliant to the OSGi standards
- Command/Notification scheduling
- User-definable automation rules (interoperation and more...) based on XML
- Documentation: API Javadocs, Standalone deployment how-to and XML/JSON messages format
- APIs for interacting with Dog from third party applications
- Run Dog as a UNIX/Linux service
- Support to hot-swapping/installing of driver bundles (no need to stop Dog)
- Support for various home and building automation network, encompassing:
- KNXNet/IP (KNX)
- OpenWebNet (BTicino)
- Echelon (ILon100 smart server)
- SimpliciTI (TexasInstruments)
- Z-Wave (through RaZberry/Z-Way)
- ... more on GitHub...