RSS Desktop Aggregator is a WIP C# 4.0 productivity and time saver app that sit on the desktop and read RSS feeds and Outlook Items.
Just paste the RSS links in the RSS settings screen and you will never need to manually check for updates.
You can like its Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/LBDesktopAggregator) to be informed of the development of this project.
Please let me know what would you like to have in future versions.
for tracking single friends "full" activities visit this:
check out my other program: Facebook News Feed Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/fbnewsreader/
- 2011.11.16:To keep up with the layout of Facebook News Feed Reader (http://www.facebook.com/pages/News-Feed-Reader-Page/217847334952654) I've updated RSS Desktop Aggregator with the following settings: • You can toggle bold/regular font and/or different background color for unread posts (controled from the application and RSS Setting menu). • you can choose to hide a post from the list as soon as it being read (so only unread posts are shown. • you can hide (and restore) any post so it won't be visible when you reload the posts (even when you select to view all of the posts) from the post viewer. • Cleaned the post viewer area a little. Post content will be improved later on. you can also minimize the app to the system tray by pressing the Esc key instead the X button. Current version is 0.1.3.8.
- Manually/Automatically refresh modes.
- RSS Feeds can be marked as non active (so they won't be refreshed automatically).
- •RSS Feeds can be marked as private so no history/caching are saved for that feeds.
- Timeline and history for each post
- Feed Categories: ability to group feed in user defined categories and do a bulk refresh of feeds in category.
- Feeds export: export the entire feed posts to external file (HTML)
- Individual's posts history can be disabled (so no new post will be added under that post).
- Individual posts can be hidden or completely deleted
- Support for Gmail Account for displaying unread emails.
- Outlook Integrations: Some Outlook operations can be done from within the app's GUI (reply, delete)
- Incremental Search in feeds
Seems useful, but I need opml import future , please. Thank u, nice software!