Surface Defects Analyzer is the project of control system implementation which is used for detecting and measurement of geometric parameters of surface defects based on stereo images processing.
- Creation of projects and stereo images, saving of configuration
- Preprocessing: swapping of images, median filtering, levels adjustment using histogram, supports auto-configuration
- Image manipulation (zooming, panning, saving)
- 3D preview - scene manipulation, importing/exporting of 3D models, rendering
- Additional functionality: logging, configuring, localization support, plugins management, etc.
- [not yet implemented] Rectified projection calculation - currently works only for given example (placeholder)
- [not yet implemented] Automated selection ("Mark defect"). The feature should be implemented in "Surface analysis" plugin type
- [not yet implemented] 3D shape restoration. Actually one of the main features but still is not implemented, now just using placeholder 3D model. The feature should be implemented in "3D Shape Restoration" plugin
Be the first to post a review of Surface Defects Analyzer!