dcScript is a new programming language. It's an esoteric language, it means that it can be hard to code with but don't worry it's a easy to use esoteric language here is an example :
sysprtn "Hello the World !"
The language is interpreted by a simple interpreter. The interpreter is coded in C# with Mono and .NET frameworks so it's portable and useable on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Simple, easy to lern/read syntax
- Crossplatform : Windows, Linux and Mac
- Based on .NET and Mono frameworks
- No need to use a heavy IDE, notepad or gedit is enought
- Scripting language
- 40+ basic instructions
- Container (void return functions)
- Many syntaxical styles for container labels : :, ():, , (), ], )
The language v0.15 alpha released two months ago. The language is somewhat stable for now. Try it and if you meet some bug don't hesitate to tell me about it ! ;-)