Plugins Usage Information
- Download the plugin (.dcext file)
- Install the downloaded plugin to DC++ by simply opening the .dcext file in Windows Explorer or inside DC++ select File menu / Plugins / Add
- Some plugins may need additional configuration before use at File menu / Plugins / Configure
- Some plugins may register their own commands (e.g. to show / hide their GUI). To access these commands go to File menu / Plugins / <Plugin name> / <Command>
- You may find specific setup or usage information to each plugin in a README file at the plugin's download page.
- Plugins listed here only guaranteed to work with the latest released version of DC++.
- Plugins listed here may work with other DC clients as well. Ask your client's support for more information.