A set of cross-platform tools for connecting via TCP/IP to the VOEvent transient astronomy alert network. Tools include a receiver/broker, a sender/publishing tool, and a VOEvent message checker. Runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Receiver immediately delivers alerts to shell script or program
- All components optionally check messages for correctness
- Uses VOEvent Transport Protocol 1.1
- Runs under Mono 2.4 or later (Linux and Mac OSX)
- Can be developed with MonoDevelop or Visual Studio
Follow Dakota VOEvent Tools
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Dakota VOEvent Tools!