CSSBox is an (X)HTML/CSS rendering engine written in pure Java. Its primary purpose is to provide a complete information about the rendered page suitable for further processing. However, it also allows displaying the rendered document.
- Processing DOM from any source
- Supports a large subset of CSS2 and parts of CSS3
- Computed layout representation using a reusable object-oriented model
- Easy integration to Java applications
- Graphical output (bitmap or SVG)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Well designed and well maintained project! Kudos!
Exactly the component I was looking for.