An (extern) C wrapper code generator for C++ code. Allows you to wrap C++ code with an extern C interface to be used either by C code or as a dynamic library (by any code), including .def file generation.
- Classes and (public) methods\operators\constructors\destructors are being exported.
- Exceptions are suppported.
- Inheritance and Polymorphism are supported.
- Operator and function overloading are being exported.
- Template instantiations are being exported (i.e. you can export the code of vector<int>).
- Reference variables are supported.
- Static methods are supported.
- Boolean variables are supported for non C99 compilers.
Be the first to post a review of cpp2c!