A desktop menu for compiz, forked from compiz-deskmenu by crdlb. Introduces extensive icon support, pipeitems, recent documents list, and more!
>>> http://github.com/ShadowKyogre/Compiz-Boxmenu <<<
You can find more frequent updates on the github page.
- Pipemenus allow dynamically generated items to be inserted into a submenu
- Recent documents list with customizable URI command
- Extended icon support over the original
- Caches menu files for quicker callup (dbus version only)
- Pin menus for persistent launching (dbus version only)
- Call up recent documents list, viewport list, and windowlist on their own (dbus version only)
- Several bugfixes
I'm very thankful for this packet. Works well with Compiz Boxmenu Pipeitems. For cpzbrowse or cpzfilebrowser to work anybody should select "Pipe" instead of "Normal" on "Command" row (after "Command" input control). In a menu file then should be something like this: <command cache="true" mode2="pipe">cpzbrowse /home/user/</command> or this: <command cache="true" mode2="pipe">cpzfilebrowser /home/user/</command> Prefixes for files in Compiz Boxmenu Pipeitems are: cpz for compiz~ ob for openBox~