ClamFS is a FUSE-based user-space file system for Linux with on-access anti-virus file scanning through clamd daemon.
- User-space file system (no kernel patches, recompilation, etc.)
- Configuration stored in XML files
- FUSE (and libfuse) used as file system back-end
- Scan files using ClamAV
- ScanCache (LRU with time-based and out-of-memory expiration) speeds up file access
- Sends mail to administrator when detect virus
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ClamFS!