CIT, also known as Command Interpreter Tool, is an easy-to-use and useful instrument that allows you to use Python commands and various cmd commands (or the commands in your os).
It's possible to use CIT as a portable python interpreter, Just install it on your flashdrive and use the batch file (CIT.bat) to run CIT (shortcut probably won't work if you use CIT portable).
- +many changes at the mod api (just have a look on how I have programmed my plugins)
- +more essentials commands
- +you can programm and run your own programms //cit.run("example")
- +did you know that you can close CIT using ctrl + C ?
- +no need of cit.command to run cit commands (except cit.help)
- -removed settings and easysettings
- -removed installer file, now fully portable
- -removed a very nasty virus
- *changed citini.py to citini.ini, make your settings here (INI file will be opened on first start)
- *essentials plugin work in progress
- *some random changes that don't need to be actually listed
- (for those who are scared: I was kidding with the virus XD)
new version out jay XD!!! version 1.1.9 ^^ the other version 1.1.8 was sh***t so I never uploaded it