This tool check every x seconds your public ip adress, if it changes (vpn fall down for example) it stops one or several programs. When the VPN crash this tool can send a mail, play a sound.
- This tool work on Windows and Linux.
- You need to install JAVA 1,8 on your operating system
- Download checkvpn.zip and unzip it
- Double click on checkvpn.jar
- Click on the button « Update ip » when the VPN is stopped to get your public ip address.
- Type the programs separated by semicolon that you would like to stop when the vpn is falling down (ex: utorrent.exe;firefox.exe on linux just put « firefox » no extension)
- Click on start button and the program will check every x seconds your ip address, if it not the vpn's ip the programs will be stopped by this tool.
- The option « auto start » start the process automaticaly.
- The ip adress is geolocalized via MaxMind
the web site http://check.vpn.free.fr
Be the first to post a review of check vpn!