This web-based application is designed for school or charity auction events. It has been used for several years at two Northern California schools to handle dinner ticket, raffle ticket, and drink sales, as well as silent and live auction winnings. Event participants put all charges on their "tab", then pay at the end of the event. They can leave with a receipt that includes tax deduction information. The solution is designed to be portable, so that it can be run on an offline LAN environment (since most charity events are held in locations without internet access).
Other features include:
* Reports - totals, winners, check deposits
* Printouts - bidsheets, raffle winner sheets
* Expense reporting - coming soon
* Role-based authentication - coming soon
* Payments - records cash, checks, charge, paypal, and supports writeoffs and transfers between client accounts
* Audit trail on every charge and payment
The project is written in PHP and uses the Yii framework.
Be the first to post a review of Charity Auction/Event Manager!