cdrtfe is a CD/DVD/BD burning application for Microsoft Windows. You can burn data discs, Audio CDs, XCDs, (S)VCDs and DVD-Video discs. It supports creation and writing of ISO images and bootable discs.
cdrtfe has a multi-language interface and is also available as portable version.
- create data discs (CD, DVD, BD)
- multisession CD support
- create (gapless) Audio CDs from wav, mp3, flac, ogg files
- write disc image (ISO, BIN/CUE), save disc to ISO image
- extract audio tracks to wav, mp3, flac or ogg
- write (S)VCDs
- create DVD-Video disc from VIDEO_TS folder
- quick- and full-erase rewritable discs
- disc images and Audio CDs can be written simultaneously to multiple writers
- optional Windows Explorer integration via ShellExtension
- uses cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, ...) and other well-known tools as backend
I use it to burn 4 CD's at one time... I had a PC case that had 4 options for CD drives...I installed a 4 SATA RAID card...that gave me the 4 connections I needed for the CD drives... I do NOT have matched CD drives...a couple burn faster than the others...just some CD burners I had laying around... When I set it up to burn 4 CD's...I set the max burn rate at 24X...Insert all the CD's and then you have to start them off one at a time...you will get 4 images on your screen showing the burn progress of each burner... Works very well...I've been using it for about 2 years... The PC is win 8.1..Core 2 Duo E8400...(3.00Ghz) with 4 gig RAM... So it's NOT a high powered quad cord high RAM machine... I also have it installed on another PC with the normal 2 CD drives... This one I user for audio mastering running 2 Plextor PX-891SAW drives...as they are supposed to provide better burn on critical projects...don't know if that's true...I run those at 8x... And for those who might be interested I use ShurtThing Disk Labeler Deluxe (commercial software) for printing 2 CD's at a time...
Simple, intuitive, useful software
Excellent program! Succeeded, where other 'famous' programs (constantly whining about 'incorrect/defective media' or similar nonsense..) were unable to burn ISO dvds. It's very speedy, as well! highly recommended! many thanks!
easy to use, portable and efficient
small and efficient and gets the job done.