A self-contained calculator that needs no install and is contained in one small exe file. The calculator converts capacitor codes into F, mF, μF, nF, and pF. Converts capacitance and voltage into kilowatt hours, watt hours, milliamp hours, amp seconds, and amp hours also. May expand into full electrical app in future depending on whether or not people wish to contribute coding, how much time I have, and depending on the interest that this gets.
- Calculate capacitor amp hours
- Calculate capacitor milliamp hours
- Calculate capacitor watt hours
- Calculate capacitor kilowatt hours
- Calculate farads from capacitor code
Does Not Compute right, I put in code 472 and it gave back a cap value of .0212 or 21 nanos when it's supposed to be 4.7 nanos , but you get what you pay for I suppose'' LoL.